We will be having our weekly maintenance on September 9 at 08:00 UTC. During this time, players won't be able to log into the game. This is expected to last for two hours.
Here is a list of specific changes that will be applied after maintenance ends.
1. Guest accounts need to carry out account linking before they can transfer supplies.
2. Fixed the issue that the bonus for the Tornado was displayed as -5%.
3. A broker's fee is no longer charged when changing the price of PLEX sell orders.
4. Added a guide prompt for ship repair after player's ship is destroyed.
5. Added sorting to "My Orders" in the delivery system.
6. Added the name of the item a player purchased to the mail confirming a successful purchase.
7. Fixed the issue where ship textures would be missing in certain situations.
8. Updated estimated prices for items.
9. CONCORD's Guide to New Eden: When players obtain a museum exhibit, an ore, or completes the exploration of a region for the first time, new entries will be unlocked and players will be given commemorative stamps.
10. It's now possible to initiate contracts via pilot's business cards.
11. Added a guide for following Communities.
12. Fixed the issue where some Corporations wouldn't show up in the search results in Diplomacy.
13. It's now possible to view the business cards of players who applied to join the Corporation by tapping their avatar.
14. Improved the level display for Cosmic Anomalies.
15. Added an explosion effect to Capsuleer Outposts.
16. Changed Corporation Wallet permissions. Now only members who have either deposit/withdrawal or finance management permissions can view the Corporation Wallet log, and only members who have the finance management permission can set the tax rate.
17. Museum Arcana: Scholar Points can be used in the museum. Autopilot to the museum has been improved.
18. Improved the Skill > Skill Recommendation page.
19. Improved the animated effects on the Market page.
20. Optimized Overview Settings interface: Overview default allows editing. Filter Tag allows modification.
21. Compensated 24 hours of Clone time for Omega and Corporation Omega created before 23:59 on 26th August.
1. Fixed the issue where warp disruption didn't work on ships using autopilot.
2. Updated the TIPS of some items.
3. Fixed the issue where looting a resource extraction container while it was being launched would cause the launch to fail.
4. Fixed the issue where drones could absorb energy indefinitely.