We will be having our weekly maintenance on September 16 at 08:00 UTC. During this time, players won't be able to log into the game. This is expected to last for two hours.
Here is a list of specific changes that will be applied after maintenance ends.
1. Improved non-offline autopilot. Now, the autopilot will not automatically begin the next step upon entering a new system. Instead, it will wait for the game client to finish loading first.
2. Fixed the collision issue out of the ITC Market.
3. Skill point compensations have been sent out to all players who failed to gain profits from the skill point bug that profited some players.
4. Improved AI's weapon logic, reducing the server load.
5. Fixed the issue of the volume for repackaged Ventures being too high.
6. Increased the optimal range of sentry guns in low-security systems.