We will be having our weekly maintenance on Mar 24 at 08:00 UTC. During this time, players won't be able to log into the game. This is expected to last for two hours.
Here is a list of specific changes that will be applied after maintenance ends.
1. Optimized SKIN icons for all ships.
2. The default display for Star Charts are now based on the last display mode used.
3. Text in the chat field no longer gets deleted when failing to send a Corp Mail.
4. Total item value displayed in a killmail is now based on the estimated market price of that week.
5. Added a button for insurance in the Station menu.
6. Initiating a personal asset delivery now requires a manual confirmation by typing "confirm".
7. The recommended purchase amount of IP has increased to 110% of the estimated value to avoid frequent alerts due to fluctuating estimates.
8. Added an explanation for non-compensable cases on the Compensation page.
9. Added a button to the insufficient IP prompt that directs you to the IP purchase page.
10. Changed the rules for sharing mission locations: Now you can share the mission destination link in the chat channel, even when you are not in the mission destination system. Other players can initiate autopilot to the target system by tapping on the link.
11. Added a secondary confirmation when donating ISK to the Corporation Wallet.
12. The safe logoff option is now available whenever you are able to warp your ship. The safe logoff timer has been adjusted to 5 seconds. Players under the following states cannot log off safely: warping, having an active criminal timer, entering a station, self-destructing, and within the window of invulnerability after leaving a station.
13. Improved the button layout in TIPS, allowing players to find frequently used buttons more easily.
14. Removed Ship Recovery access in the Customer Service Center. In the future, for ship losses caused by bugs, go to Settings -> Customer Service -> Bug Report and send a ticket to receive help with compensation.
15. Updated estimated prices according to current market transaction records.
16. The autopilot confirmation will now only pop up after the transaction has completed.
1. Fixed an issue where the hangar would not be delivered after a Corporation Citadel was destroyed.
2. Fixed an issue where the weapon timer would sometimes not appear while attacking Capsuleer Outposts.
3. Fixed an issue that caused irregular activation times for some modules in certain situations.