Dear pilots of New Eden,
EVE Echoes will undergo maintenance on 4/7 at 08:00 (UTC+0) and will take approximately 120 minutes to complete. During this time, players will be unable to log in to the game. We kindly ask for your understanding and patience during the maintenance.
New Features and Optimizations
1. Raised the maximum player limit of nullsec systems from 800 to 1000.
2. Players can no longer create new characters using an emulator.
3. Search history for each system is now saved locally on the client.
4. Updated the Ship Info screen.
5. Added a ship comparison feature in the Ship Tree.
6. Updated the Ship Tree to allow ship filtering.
7. Players in the executor corporation with alliance management permissions will now be notified when a corporation applies to join the alliance or leaves it. When a corporation is removed from the alliance, all players in that corporation will be notified.
8. Updated estimated prices according to current market transaction records.
9. Patch notes will no longer pop up once you have read them until new patch notes are released.
10. Added the ore compression feature and ore compression skills. Now, players can compress ore at Capsuleer Outposts and Corporation Citadels.
11. Added notifications for certain operations while flying in a Capsule.
12. Added info about viewing blueprints to TIPS.
13. After completing an encounter mission, if there are items the mission offers, you will receive an extra notification reminding you to claim the items at the destination.
14. Tapping the balance update notice will now direct you to the Corporation Wallet interface.
15. When selecting items to reprocess, the reprocessing interface will now pop up.
1. Fixed an issue where the security rating of some systems were incorrectly displayed.
2. Fixed an issue where killmails would not load in certain cases.
3. Fixed an issue where you would be incorrectly directed to another SKIN when tapping the Maelstrom Dawn SKIN in the New Eden Store.