Dear pilots of New Eden,
EVE Echoes will undergo maintenance on 4/21 at 08:00 (UTC+0) and will take approximately 120 minutes to complete. During this time, players will be unable to log in to the game. We kindly ask for your understanding and patience during the maintenance.
1. Updated estimated prices according to current market transaction records.
2. From April 22 to April 28, players on the test server can reset up to 99,999,999 Skill Points for free.
3. Now tapping "Apply" on the recommended fittings page no longer unfits rigs.
4. Added a detailed description for monthly login reward late claims requirements.
5. The weekly estimated price listed in Market, Inventory, Contacts, or Trade Locks will be calculated according to the price of the item's materials if a valid estimated price doesn't exist.
6. If your corporation citadel access has been revoked, and the citadel is in nullsec, items sent to you will now be delivered to the nearest ITC.
7. After redeeming items from the corporation delivery hangar, you can view the player who performed the action, the redeemed item, and the station involved in the wallet payment log.
8. A second contract can only be created after the first one has been confirmed by the system.
9. Added a new Corporation Industry mechanic. Now, players with the following permissions: Corporation Industry and Corporation Hangar can initiate industrial manufacturing or reverse engineering jobs directly using materials in corporation hangars.
10. A prompt will now pop up when the maximum number of Damaged Hulls is not used during reverse engineering.
1. Fixed an issue where the corporation recruitment page wouldn't display any info after leaving a corporation.
2. Fixed an issue where players would be directed to the same channel they created when logging in with different characters from the same account.
3. Fixed an issue where ships with the ability to switch modes could not be placed back into the corporation hangar after assembly.