Maintenance begins on Thursday, August 19 at 00:00 (UTC+0) and will take approximately 240 minutes to complete. During this time, players will be unable to log in to the game.
August 19 Version Patch Notes
1. Updated estimated prices based on successful transactions in the Market.
2. Improved the performance of the market order search system in Jita.
3. Added a portal for Insurance on the main interface.
4. Added Smart Assistant prompts that will show up after skipping tutorial missions.
5. Implemented the following balance adjustments for Faction Wargames:
I. Apart from mid slots, the module types used by all ships have been changed to "Later Stage" modules.
II. The Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer Rigs for Interdictor Frigates and Assault Frigates have been changed to Targeting System Subcontroller
III. The Higgs Particle Anchor of Destroyers has been changed to the Dynamic Fuel Valve.
IV. The EHP of Haulers has been increased by 60%.
6. Added a prompt between tutorial chapters that allows you to choose to whether begin the next chapter or not.
7. Added a more detailed description to the schedule introduction for Faction Wargames.
8. Now when processing corporation applications in batches, encountering problematic applications will no longer stop the rest of the batch from being processed.
9. Improved market order rules, making order matchmaking much faster.
10. When using the Regional Delivery service, the shipping fee will be waived only when it meets the following requirements:
I. The item is valued at less than 100 million ISK.
II. The total volume of the item is under 10,000 m³.
III. The delivery route goes only through highsec systems.
1. Fixed the issue where line breaks didn't work properly for Korean words.
2. Fixed the issue where the window for changing drones and the window for changing modules would pop up at the same time.