EVE Echoes will undergo maintenance on 9/15 at 08:00 (UTC+0) and will take approximately 120 minutes to complete. During this time, players will be unable to log in to the game.
September 15 Version Patch Notes
Harvest Fest - That's a Wrap!
The Secure Commerce Commission would like to thank all pilots for their efforts in the past 14 days.
The trading routes are protected well. The commercial order of New Eden is under control.
Harvest Fest will end at 00:00 UTC on September 16.
The Broker's Fee and Transaction Tax of all orders in the Amarr Trading Center will return to normal after the event.
Freighter Raid 2.0 - Here it Comes!
The Freighter Raid is coming back with a new ruleset, and this week's targets are Captain Benzie and Daemonxel!
Freighter Raid 2.0 Event Time
Captain Benzie - September 18, 17:00 UTC
Daemonxel - September 19, 23:00 UTC
The setup will be adjusted to searching for the freighters in the Knossos Labyrinth.
There will be 54 "Freighter Raid" gates everywhere in New Eden to meet the challenges of all brave pilots.
Our targets, Captain Benzie and Daemonxel, will hide in the Knossos Labyrinth. Hunt down their freighters for a chance to win officer modules and goods worth billions of ISK!
PvP may occur in the Knossos Labyrinth. Please pilot a ship you can afford to lose.
When the Knossos Labyrinth starts to collapse, please leave soon. If you fail to do so, you will be automatically transported to the star system where you entered from. If your entrance was in null or low security regions, there may also be PvP upon your return. Please carefully choose the region you will enter from.
For more event details, please check the in-game event page!
1. Updated estimated prices based on successful transactions in the market.
2. When quoting for insurance, the game prioritizes calculating the amount of IP needed based on the estimated price of materials.
3. A mysterious relic site will be spawned at a fixed time.
4. Insurance claims require a second confirmation if the player decides to waive the claim for some of the items.
5. Added: a prompt notifying players about the game's PvP aspects when creating new characters.
6. Capsuleer outposts now have a corporation ticker properly prefixed to their names in the overview.
7. After the maintenance scheduled at 08:00 (UTC+0), September 15, players will no longer be able to set the exit reinforcement time of individual outposts or corporation outposts from Wednesday at 06:00 until 12:00 (UTC+0). The exit reinforcement times that have already been set for this period will be automatically postponed for 24 hours and take effect the next time the outposts enter reinforcement mode.
8. Added new models for offices.
9. Unfinished chat messages will no longer be cleared when passing through a stargate.
10. Added descriptions for Normal Orders and Future Orders in the market.
11. A navigation mail will be sent to notify players after their capsuleer outpost is unanchored.
12. Only members that have the 'transaction' permission can accept corporation insurance contracts.
13. Insurance contracts can only be accepted when you are representing your corporation, and all received ISK will go into the corporation wallet.
14. Now players that have the permission to manage citadels can unanchor level 1 add-on structures. Unanchored structures will be directly delivered to the delivery hangar of the corporation citadel.
1. Fixed an issue where players would be directed to the same channel they created when logging in with different characters from the same account.
2. Changed: the name of some items.
3. We changed the description for the time when Data Analyzers and Relic Analyzers cannot be used.