We will have maintenance on 9/29 at 08:00 (UTC+0) and will take approximately 120 minutes to complete. During this time, players will be unable to log in to the game.
September 29 Version Patch Notes
Opportunity in Crisis - A New Mode for Faction Wargames: "Virtual Test: Interference"
September 29 (After Maintenance) - October 28 at 16:00 (UTC+0)
About the Event
Among the shipwrecks gathered during the wreckage collection event, there's a new technology for ships – capital ships. New Eden's four empires have agreed to let capsuleers test the capital ships in Faction Wargames in order to calibrate and improve their power.
During the event, the new Faction Wargames mode, "Virtual Test: Interference", is available at a fixed time every day.
Ship Data Test Manual
September 30 - October 21 at 00:00 (UTC+0)
About the Event
Complete test manual missions, come out on top in "Virtual Test: Interference", and upgrade your manual level, win generous amounts of skill points, insurance points, lots of nanocore training materials as well as the Metal Bee SKIN.
Event Participation Method:
When the event starts, the ship data test manual can be found on the Event page.
When the ship data manual reaches maximum EXP, you will no longer be able to earn more EXP by completing missions.
October 1 at 00:00 - October 31 at 23:59 (UTC+0)
Last Day to claim Skill Points
December 2, 2021
During the event, purchasing 499 AUR in total automatically makes you a participant. Lots of skill points await you.
Faction Wargame Optimizations
The team matchmaking function is now available: pilots can form a Wargames Fleet of no more than 4 people and participate in random matching. The fleet players will have a higher probability of being matched against stronger opponents.
Friendly Fire Lock Warning: A warning will pop up when you lock onto your teammates in Faction Wargames.
AFK Penalties: Pilots who are away from keyboard during battles will not be able to participate in the Faction Wargame match for a period of time. Those who keep doing so will face a longer suspension, which will last until the next game period at the longest.
1. Updated estimated prices based on successful transactions in the Market.
2. A detailed rule is added to the insurance contract screen explaining the mechanics for generating the contract.
3. Detailed numbers can be viewed by filtering the amount of stations in Star Charts.
4. Closing the Combat Log detail screen will no longer close the Corporation Combat Log.
5. The maximum number of visits to the marketplace per minute has been increased from 3 to 120.
6. Nullsec systems can now have up to 1,500 people. Lowsec systems can now have up to 1,300 people.
7. Anomaly message display from Pirate Detection Array will only be visible to members of the same corporation.
8. After fitting a module, fitting another will record the listed location of the last one.
9. Corporation name and ticker name reserved in the corporation pre-assembly event have been released. All players can freely use the previously reserved name.
10. It is now allowed to trade ships that have been assembled in the Corporation Hangar with a contract.
11. The source of anomaly in the Pirate Detection Array will now be displayed directly on the Overview.
12. Now, when a gravity trap completes its countdown, it will require the outpost owner's manual confirmation to generate a Nihilus Well instead of doing it automatically.
13. A prompt will pop up every time you log in if you have pending contracts.
14. Changed: the safe log-off feature so that players need to finish the process of entering warp before they can disconnect.
15. Added a combined option considering both ship type and standing in overview custom filtering.
16. Added a probability page to randomly dropped supply chests.
17. Added an option for players to open randomly dropped supply chests all at once when they are of the same type and stacked.
18. In order to reduce stress on the server, the Mining Mission progress updates every 120 seconds now in the CONCORD Pass.
1. Fixed an issue where insurance orders with integrated rigs were not compensated normally.
2. Fixed an issue where some corporation flags had mismatched elements.
3. Fixed an issue where several non-tradable items were dropped.
4. Fixed an issue where containers from unanchored citadels weren't displayed in the Overview.
5. When customizing appearance using nanocores, only SKINs you have permanent access to can be selected.