EVE Echoes will undergo maintenance on 12/15 at 08:00 (UTC+0) and will take approximately 120 minutes to complete. During this time, players will be unable to log in to the game.
December 15 Version Notes
As the clock counts down to the end of another year, YC 123 is giving its curtain call. The Yoiul Festival, with "Golden Age" as the theme of its celebrations, is about to kick off a new trend that calls for an appreciation of the past.
Yoiul Festival Login
Start Time: Dec 16 at 00:00 (UTC+0)
End Time: Dec 23 at 00:00 (UTC+0)
The Yoiul Festival celebrations are about to begin. Log in consecutively for 7 days to earn great rewards.
Fading Stars: Treasure Troves
Start Time: Dec 16, 2021 at 00:00 (UTC+0)
End Time: Jan 5, 2022 at 00:00 (UTC+0)
Mother Siona, from one of the Sisters of EVE shelters, has an urgent mission for you.
View the event to claim the ‘Fading Stars’ Gravitational Wave Graph. Complete the exploration to earn rewards.
Yoiul Festival: Golden Age
Start Time: Dec 22, 2021 at 08:00 (UTC+0)
End Time: Jan 12, 2022 at 08:00 (UTC+0)
YC 123 - YC 124. Another end of a year, and another Yoiul Festival to warm up the winter! Inspired by the Golden Age-themed decorations and orchestral music, we will delve into New Eden's past to find clues including relics, letters and tags to help historians piece together the full picture of New Eden's history and reap its great rewards.
How to get clues?
There are three ways to get clues: 1) View and receive daily rewards from your mail; 2) Participate in "Fading Stars: Treasure Troves"; 3) Purchase them from the market.
*Clues can be recycled or traded on the market.
How to reveal events?
Dock at any station, and clues in your current Inventory (Item Inventory and Cargo) will be displayed on this page. Pay close attention to what's written in the clues! Determine the connection between the clues. Each event has three unique clues. Combine the clues correctly to reveal their corresponding event and get rewards.
How to get the grand prize?
There are 24 clues corresponding to 8 events. Reveal them all to unlock the final reward. After the event ends, you'll have three days to view all the events. Be sure to reveal as many events as you can, because any rewards you missed will become unavailable after the event ends.
The Sun Chaser Funding Program
Start Time: Dec 22, 2021 at 08:00 (UTC+0)
End Time: Jan 15, 2022 at 08:00 (UTC+0)
The Sun Chaser Funding Program serves to further the development of the Sun Chaser Navigation System. The Yan-Jung representative has prepared great rewards for investors, including the Golden Age Nanocore which is equipped with the Sun Chaser Navigation System.
1. You’ll need to locate seven star systems one by one. Each time you search a system, you'll need to use up some Star Navigation Data. The amount of navigation data required varies between star systems.
2. Each star system consists of 12 celestial bodies in total: 11 planets and 1 star. Each time you locate something, the result will contain 1 to 3 random celestial bodies. You have equal probability of getting 1/2/3 celestial bodies (33.33% for each).
3. In the same star system, planets you’ve already located will be excluded from the search process. There is a defined amount of time for locating the star each time.
4. You'll be rewarded for every planet you successfully find.
5. You'll receive all rewards for a star system if you successfully find the star.
Gravitational Wave Graph
The Gravitational Wave Graph records the signal location of abnormal Gravitational Fluctuations.
It only works in the station warehouse and shows the precise location of the abnormal Gravitational Fluctuations after signal calibration and signal location.
Rumor has it that such spaces are used by the empires as well as outlaws from different factions to hide their property. Please note that powerful enemies will appear once a gravitational rift is discovered near the fluctuations, so teaming up with friends and piloting battleships are a must. The situation can be perilous, so be careful.
Gravitational Wave Graphs can be obtained from the Yoiul Festival login event and Fading Stars: Treasure Troves.
New Citadel Structures
This update introduces two new citadel structures: The Anomaly Detection Array and the Base Detection Array.
The Anomaly Detection Array can reduce the interval of discovering pirate base anomalies, which increases the frequency of anomaly occurrences in the system.
The Base Detection Arrays can lower the security level required for pirate bases to upgrade as well as the upgrade interval of pirate bases. It allows systems with higher security levels to have higher-leveled bases and reduces the bases' upgrade interval. (The base upgrade effect becomes available after upgrading the Base Detection Array to level 2 and above)
Sun Chaser Navigation System
After the collapse of the EVE Gate, the Yan-Jung developed this technology in order to leave New Eden and start the "Great Voyage".
The Sun Chaser Navigation System can lock on and jump to a target star. As of now, all trading centers have been updated with navigation data for nearby stars. In addition, pilots can also send jump requests to other members of their fleet. Here's how to do it:
1. Access the Jump Navigation screen via the operation ring. You'll see the navigation signal of all ITCs in New Eden there.
2. On the Save Location screen, you'll see all signals you can jump to at the moment.
3. On the Fleet screen, tap the avatar of an ally to send a request. If they agree, you'll be able to enable the Sun Chaser Navigation System and initiate a jump.
Currently, the Sun Chaser Navigation System has been approved to be implemented on the latest Golden Age Nanocores.
*This system is unable to initiate jumps in nullsec zones.
1. Updated estimated prices based on successful transactions in the Market.
2. Added a [View Location] button to help locate a system after searching for it by name.
3. The Jump Drive Operation skill will now show the applicable ships.
4. The explosion radius of Capital Cruise Missiles has been adjusted to 6,500m.
5. Improved the rules in which the supply approvals are displayed. Now, only the 5 latest approval records are displayed on one page to avoid lagging caused by loading a large amount of data at once.
6. Updated the design for the Back button on the bottom left on the Ship Tree screen.
7. Added a filter feature to combat log.
8. Added the function to open multiple Opt Boxes at once.
9. Tap and hold on any NPC ship in the Lock List to view target TIPS.
10. Added new Anomaly Detection Array and Base Detection Array.
11. Added tactical overlay: after enabling in Battle Settings, it will be displayed automatically when zooming in/out the camera.