Dear pilots of New Eden,
EVE Echoes will undergo maintenance on 8/10/2022 at 08:00 (UTC+0) and will take approximately 120 minutes to complete. During this time, players will be unable to log in to the game. We kindly ask for your understanding and patience during the maintenance.
The 3rd Level of Dormant Realm: Law of the Deep is now available!
Capital Ships can enter this level. Protect the science vessel that is carrying out the scientific investigation together with your teammates!
Chinese Voice is now available
Chinese Voice is added! Now, you can choose the corresponding male/female Chinese voice for the Intelligent Assistant.
How to set it: In Settings - Assistant Voice, choose Chinese or English. The change will take effect after the game is restarted and will not change the subtitles.
Dormant Realm Double Reward
Duration: August 15 to 21, 2022
Dormant Realm Double Reward Event is about to start! During the event period, Capsuleers can get double rewards for completing it. Double rewards are only for one week. Hurry up and gather your teammates to challenge Dormant Realm together!
Duration: August 15 to December 19, 2022
Project Discovery is now available. Reach Tech Level 7 or above to participate and complete it to earn Science Credits.
Science Credits can be used in the Exchange Store to exchange for Enforcer Prototype Ships, SKINs, and Science Reward Crate.
During the event, Capsuleers ranked on the Weekly Leaderboard and All-Time Leaderboard will obtain a variety of Honor Medals and Supply Crates.
Open the Supply Crate for a chance to obtain the Enforcer Infinite Nanocore, which can also be purchased in the New Eden Store.
Sleeper Lucky Draw
Duration: August 10 to August 30, 2022
A new generation of Sleeper series Nanocores developed based on Sleeper technologies has been released and will be added to the Lucky Draw. The Sleeper Mode can be chosen for the cores to provide an instant defense boost.
Sleeper Mode: When enabled, Capacitor Recharge Time -75%, All Damage Resistance +50%, Damage -25%, Shield Recharge and Armor Repair -25%. It lasts for 30 seconds with a 300-second cooldown.
Note: Due to the different technologies used, the Sleeper Mode and the Special Mode of the ship do not interfere with each other and can take effect at the same time.
CONCORD Pass season 11
Pass Duration: August 12 to September 23, 2022
CONCORD Pass season 11 will update on August 12, 2022. The new Nanocore, Vanguard, will be launched in this update to provide further firepower enhancements and unique bonuses to the ships.
The Apocalypse Striker Dawn SKIN and various Lazarus Units will be available as the CONCORD Pass rewards. Please check the CONCORD Pass page for more details about the rules.
Faction Wargames: Ego Traverse
Unknown pirates attacked and tampered with the Faction Wargames system. The brand new mode, Ego Traverse, is here.
Duration: August 10 to September 22, 2022
In the Duel Mode, Capsuleers can participate in 1v1 showdowns by using a battleship or a battlecruiser. In the battle, the ships of both sides must have the same tonnage. A new bonus mechanism has been incorporated into the battlefield.
Capsuleers can customize the distance from the spawn point to the central beacon base on different strategies.
In addition to the Duel Mode, the event also comes with a challenge mode. In this mode, Capsuleers can challenge other people with no open time limit and tonnage limit (but the tonnage of both ships must be the same). Challenge mode is designed to provide Capsuleers with more opportunities to practice battle, so there will be no rewards. Challenge another Capsuleer by tapping the Capsuleer's profile and selecting "Challenge Invitation."
Invited Capsuleers must dock in a station/citadel/outpost first and ensure the tonnage of both ships is the same. Except for the matching method and rewards, the other mechanism and rules are similar to the Duel Mode of Ego Traverse.
1. Updated estimated prices based on successful transactions in the Market.
2. Added the scaling function for main interface widgets in Settings - Basic Settings. Capsuleers can now adjust the size of the overview, fleet panel, location, and chat box in the main interface.
3. Adjusted the hit determination rules for fighters to ensure that the Bombard Tactics Implants take effect correctly.
4. Make the text in the chat box larger and optimized the display to make the information easier to read.
1. Fixed the issue where the Warp Disruption Field effect lingers sometimes.
2. Fixed an issue where some Capsuleers may not be able to navigate to the Cosmic Anomaly when doing Awakening Calamity mission in Encounters .
3. Fixed stats errors for Damage Control Efficiency Optimization and Damage Control Overheating Boost.
4. Fixed an issue where the wrong order was displayed in Overview when sorted by name.
5. Fixed the issue that the wallet balance on the Shortcut Operation Bar was displayed out of the box.