Dear pilots of New Eden,
EVE Echoes will undergo maintenance on 8/31/2022 at 08:00 (UTC+0) and will take approximately 120 minutes to complete. During this time, players will be unable to log in to the game. We kindly ask for your understanding and patience during the maintenance.
AI Voice Prompt
Added AI fleet command voice prompts in-game, which will be triggered when Capsuleers send or receive some fleet commands.
AI Voice Warnings have been added, which will be triggered when the Capsuleer encounters special occasions such as the following: Attacks, disruptions, severe damage on Shields or Armor; full capacity of mining ship ore hold, ore belt exhaustion; enemy respawn in Cosmic Anomaly, etc.
Drone Obit Range
Capsuleers can manually set Drone Obit Range.
How to Set: Tap on your ships in space, press and hold Set "Orbit" for Drones in the pop-up wheel and drag to adjust to the target value.
Setting Range: 1 - 100km, 1km by default.
Note: This command will only take effect on drones docking at the bay, and Capsuleers cannot change the real-time orbit range for drones in battle.
List Feature Update
Added Dismantle feature to the List, which can convert items into blueprints and Manufacture Materials.
Faction Wargames Improvement
When the Capsuleer enters the Ultimate Showdown battlefield, saved module stacking profiles in the main universe will be displayed at the bottom right.
1. The estimated price has been updated based on the market transaction record.
2. Filtering entries in the Wallet can be customized to move to top. Displaying contents in the Wallet can be filtered by time.
3. A new Label category has been added to Overview to instantly categorize elite NPCs by tapping.
4. Auto Salvagers will automatically stack together after looting.
5. Additional Cargo Containers cannot be jettisoned when there are too many in the surrounding area.
6. Updated icons for the following 3 modules: Omnidirectional Tracking Link, Drone Navigation Computer and Ballistic Control System.
7. Simplified tips for removing modifications to rigs to make them more visible.
8. No ship debris will be dropped when the player's ship is destroyed by the NPC pirate.
1. Fixed the issue where the color of the fleet command receiving panel was too dark to highlight special effects.
2. Fixed the issue where Factions or Corporation flags on Stargate are sometimes displayed incorrectly.
3. Fixed the issue where names in contacts aren't displayed sometimes.
4. Fixed an issue where some Citadel distances are displayed as -1 sometimes. Please contact customer support if this situation continues.
5. Fixed the issue where some modules would automatically enter the cooldown state after leaving a station.
6. Fixed the issue where Hibernate mode was not available in the Wargames.
7. Fixed the issue where the Fighter was stuck at Repair State.