Dear pilots of New Eden,
EVE Echoes will undergo maintenance on 9/14/2022 at 08:00 (UTC+0) and will take approximately 120 minutes to complete. During this time, players will be unable to log in to the game. We kindly ask for your understanding and patience during the maintenance.
Voyage Ceremony Monument
As the ending of the event, the Voyage Ceremony Monument will be permanently placed next to the Jita IV – Moon 4 – Caldari Navy Assembly Plant, surrounded by 50 Corporations' flags. Thank you to every Corporation and every Capsuleer for creating the New Eden history together with us.
List Feature Update
The List can now be created directly without going through another system.
We made some adjustments to the gift packs in the Store. Capsuleers are welcome to check them out and make a purchase.
Removed from the Hot Sellers: Lazarus Unit Value Bundle, Nanocore Material Reset Integrated Supply.
Added to the Hot Sellers: Implant Material Bundle S, Implant Material Bundle L, Neuroactive Supplement Bundle.
Added to the Weekly Features: Nanocore Reset Offer
Warhead Charge and Support Projection:
Damage Falloff for Precision Warheads and Range-extending Warheads reduces to 20%.
When passing through the Stargate, the previously selected warhead will be saved. However, logging in and out of the game will reset your selection.
High Power Coil:
Reduces the Neural Activity Consumption for Active Skill 1 of High Power Coils by 25%.
Reduces Damage Boost for Focused Crystals from 2% to 1.8% per level.
Inscription of the Galaxy: Nirvana
Event Duration: Sep 21 to Nov 23, 2022
Celestial bodies collide, and new civilizations are born. The new season, Nirvana, is about to kick off. Please view the in-game event description for more details.
Verge of Silence
Event Duration: Sep 21 to Oct 12, 2022
An outpost reported traces of Sleepers in an unfamiliar region: choosing a way to explore the system.
There are two mission locations: Safe System and Perilous System.
Safe System: Capsuleers cannot attack each other
Perilous System: Capsuleers can attack each other
In Safe Systems, you will complete missions like upgrading the space station and clearing the Dormant Domain.
In Perilous Systems, your mission is to retrieve data.
Capsuleers won't lose any ship modules in this mission.
Up to 10,000 Interstellar Tokens can be obtained daily.
1. The estimated price has been updated based on the market transaction record.
2. Removed the indicator circle of maximum jump range in the Starmap. Now Systems within the range will be highlighted.
3. The lock animation will not be shown when followed by a drone.
4. Mining Drones can only be used on Ores now.
5. A tutorial video on Personal Assets will pop up when a newly-created character obtains items in a station outside base system for the first time.
6. Added ship orientation indicator to the Neocoms in the main interface.
1. Fixed the issue where drones may remain in space after being destroyed.
2. Fixed the issue where Focus Fire command could forcefully enable offline drones.
3. Fixed the issue where complimentary PLEX weren’t showing in the Omega Duo Bundle Pack (Actually they're given).
4. Fixed the issue where fonts did not change after tapping some buttons.